Prasuti tantra & Stri roga subject stands for obstetric and Gynecology in Ayurved. The scope of the of the subject ranges from pre conception counseling followed by conception and pregnancy then delivery and post partum period in obstetric. In Stri roga all the gynecological problems of women are dealt with.
- Young and Enthusiastic faculty trained at various national snowed institutions having up –to-date knowledge of the subject, willing to share it with the students
- Department is running with regular OPD and with special high risk clinics.
- Special Ayurveda treatment for infertility, PCOD, Endometriosis, uterine fibroids
- Sthanika chikitsa, uttar basti for various gynecological disorders.
- Facility of garbha sanskara is regularly done for the patients.
- For vandhyatwa, uttar basti and all procedures are done by trained staff.
Well maintained, hygienic labour room for the delivery of pregnant women by well trained faculty and staff.
- To provide teaching facilities to the students by which they can understand classical and contemporary areas relevant to Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga in a better way.
- Students were taught Ayurveda and modern practical work according to the syllabus.
- Various workshops and seminars were organized for the overall development of the students on behalf of Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga
STOCK IN DEPARTMENT-
- COMPUTER: – 1
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY BOOKS: – 65
- NUMBER OF CHARTS: – 154
- NUMBER OF MODELS: – 32
- NUMBER OF SPECIMEN: – 27
- THEORY CLASSESS: – 180
- PRACTICAL CLASSESS: – 172