The department was established in the year 2016 it is an integral part of Mahaveer Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital. We have a well equipped pathology lab having facilities of all kind of pathological investigation. We are conducting special investigation camps for different kind of diseases like- diabetes, liver disorders, endocrinological disorders, etc., We have a facility for all kind of routine blood and urine examination. We have an in-situ training lab for undergraduate students with a capacity of 100 students at a time. We are teaching our students with the help of latest techniques so that they can serve the society in a better way.
Vision: To give best Ayurveda Knowledge related Rog Nidana Evum Vikarati Vigyan as well as Modern Human Pathology.
Mission: To bring innovation in Ayurveda medical education, to develop simple user friendly easy-to-use tools based on modern technology and cutting edge research to better understand the pathology of the body in the context of Ayurveda.
- To develop objective parameters of the entities related Rog Nidana viz. Trividha Pariksha , Asthvidha Pariksha, Dashvidha Pariksha, Agni, Srotas etc based on modern technology.
- Support patient care in collaboration with clinical departments and interdisciplinary collaborative research by developing departmental laboratories.
- During the year, theoretical as well as practical teaching, training and guidance in the subject of Rog Nidana were provided to students of BAMS.
- Students learned Rog Nidana by co-relating Ayurveda and Modern Pathology.
- Students were taught Ayurveda and modern practical work according to the syllabus.
- Various workshops and seminars were organized for the overall development of the students on behalf of Rog Nidana
Stock in department-
- COMPUTER – 1
- PRINTER – 1
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY BOOKS – 102
- NUMBER OF CHARTS – 67
- NUMBER OF MODELS – 26
- NUMBER OF SPECIMEN – 22
- THEORY CLASSES – 179
- PRACTICAL CLASSES – 209